Award-winning, up-and-coming central London studio is urgently seeking an enthusiastic Part II assistant with demonstrable UK experience to join them. With an impressive portfolio of published work across housing, mixed use, education and urban regeneration, you will have the opportunity to shoulder responsibility and gain excellent experience towards Part III.
- Working as part of small-to-medium team on current and upcoming projects in the office across design and delivery.
- Working on both new build and refurbishment, across mixed use, housing and education.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part II with demonstrable UK experience.
- A rigorous and sensitive approach with a passion for designing through making.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this on a live project.
- Experience working on UK projects ideally within housing and/or education.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent visual presentation skills
This is a really sociable and collaborative studio where everyone's voice is heard. An excellent opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and grow their career, gain exposure and be an integral member of a close-knit team even at Part II level.
29000-33000 per annum