Are you a Part II Assistant eager to put your Revit skills to good use? Would the chance to join an award winning company of circa 60 peak your interest?
If you're answering yes to both of the above, then I'm hoping you're going to get in touch.
A recognised producer of quality schemes, this medium sized firm offers the best of both Worlds with significant projects but a office setup that means you're not lost to endless days of detailing toilets. The company are looking for a talented Part II to join them and work on design stages of an impressive residential led masterplan.
For you to be invited to interview, we must receive clear evidence that:
- You're a Part II (or equivalent) with at least 2 years UK experience.
- Previous large scale housing experience is sought and your portfolio will show off your input.
- An impressive eye for design and creative flair.
- Revit proficiency is required, if you can also use SketchUP and Microstation than that's a big thumbs up.
- Availability on short notice, they want this person as soon as yesterday!
On offer is a 3 month fixed term contract initially, this is open to extension depending on the success of the initial period. Salary will be line with the RIBA guidelines, hourly rate wise we are looking at circa £18 p/hour Ltd/Umbrella.
Their bustling office is based in Central London within easy reach for most Londoners.
Interviews will take place over the next 10 days with a start shortly thereafter, as such, don't hesitate with your application as it won't be available long.
I can be reached on 0203 800 1724 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a call to suit.
Don't forget to visit www.mustardjobs.co.uk for the latest Architecture and Design opportunities across the UK.