Planner opportunity in Norfolk
Your new company
Your new company is a house builder and are known for supplying high-quality homes in the area. They are looking to develop their planning team and are looking to appoint a Planner.
Your new role You will be working with the future land acquisition opportunities, devising planning strategies, managing consultant development teams, drafting the statements required for the submission of planning applications and delivering immediate or long-term planning projects on a variety of scales. You will be reporting to the planning manager, to produce sketch layouts for land offers.
You will be expected to:
- Manage all facets of the day-to-day promotion of all current planning application
- Produce both sketch and detailed planning layouts by hand and using CAD
- Produce Design and Access Statements, non-standard house type planning drawings, elevations and long sections in support of planning applications
- Submit planning applications
- Liaise directly with - and respond to the comments of - planning authorities and statutory consultees to ensure the successful outcome of the planning application process
- Manage all external consultants involved in the planning applications/promotions
- Promote and act in accordance with Group values, systems, policies and procedures
- Undertake community engagements
What you'll get in return
On offer is an exceptional opportunity to join a brilliant team and company who are offering a competitive salary + company + bonus and other competitive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.