Are you a Project Manager looking for your next step up to work at a cutting edge London firm?
A leading construction consultancy providing Project Management and Surveying services have a superb team of Project Managers working alongside prestigious clients for the full life cycle of their projects. They are delivering innovative, exciting and award winning projects within the energy and sustainability sectors.
As Project Manager, you will receive a competitive benefits package and supported continuous professional development within an open and professional environment.
You will have a proven track record of outstanding results gained in private practice working on projects within the Construction Consultancy sectors and will hold (or be working towards) industry recognised qualifications such as RICS, MCIOB or MAPM. You will have experience of managing projects from inception to completion and have an excellent attention to detail and technical ability. You will have managed projects from £2million upwards.
A natural project management leader, your work as a Project Manager to date will have given you the knowledge, skills and confidence required to carry out all aspects of pre and post contract duties, and you will be able to apply your commercial awareness and solid judgement to each step of the process.
As Project Manager you will:
· Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role
· Be able to chair meetings and have the leadership skills needed to lead a design team.
· Have exceptional planning and organising skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively and manage multiple demands
· Be able to work independently, make sensible judgements and decisions, and take responsibility for doing whatever it takes to get the job done
· Demonstrate the drive and ambition needed to develop the business.
Having a driving licence is essential for this position.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to work independently, be creative, deliver excellence and work with a first class team.
Aldwych Consulting values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.