A fantastic position is available for an architectural technician/technologist, this is to join a well-established firm based in Hertfordshire. They are a residential developer and focus on bespoke work so people with private and high end residential experience would be sort after.
They are looking for someone who has had an extensive career, with around 10-15 years experience. Ideally this would mostly be in the residential sector dealing with bespoke developments, and private domestic schemes. This will to be working autonomously and managing the technical workload, in addition liaising with the design team.
• Producing working drawings
• Liaising with clients
• Working closely with other members of the design team
• Ensure quality of CAD drawings when delivering or updating
• AutoCAD proficiency
• Working knowledge or UK building regulations
• Technical ability and capability to take full responsibility for own workload
• 10 years minimum practice experience
If you want to hear more about the role and company call today on 0117 284 0486 and speak to Jack Ferguson or simply send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.