Senior Supervisors/ Superintendents
Seeking great weather, amazing location and world class construction projects to work on? Is 2023 your year to make the big move “down under” to the land of opportunity? Mentorship, coaching & the opportunity to develop your career with an elite project delivery team.
Are you seeking great adventure and an outdoor lifestyle? Would you enjoy being able to access some of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world? Surfing, fishing, boating and so much more. With full sponsorship provided to the right candidates, this would be the time to relocate to Australia! Perth is consistently highly ranked in the most livable cities IN THE WORLD!
Join a City Shaping Project that will re-connect suburbs and incorporate leading sustainably initiatives. The Armadale Line Upgrade Alliance (ALUA) is an Alliance partnership between Acciona Construction Australia, BMD Constructions, WSP Australia, AECOM Australia and the Public Transport Authority (PTA). The Alliance is delivering the Victoria Park-Canning Level Crossing Removal project which will, elevated three sections of the rail line and remove six level crossings, create 5 new elevated train stations and create new publicly accessible spaces within the rail corridor.
We are recruiting Senior Supervisors/ Superintendents for people with a background in civil works such as road and carparks, track slabs, building stations, and precast and In-situ concrete.
You will be accountable for:
- Providing leadership, guidance and direction in all HSE matters through toolbox meetings, risk assessments, hazard identifications and regular safety inspections
- Leading the supervision team in the scheduling, forecasting, procurement and management of materials, plant and subcontractors
- Coordinating various construction packages across multiple areas on the project
- Monitoring weekly/monthly program and identifying delays
- Managing/monitoring project costs
- Resolving daily site issues
To be considered for this role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Trade certificate as a preference
- A proven history of successfully delivering civil projects of £10m+
- Proven experience on road, rail, or structures projects
- Prior experience managing multiple crews and subcontractors
- A strong commitment to site safety
- Proactive self-starter with exceptional communication skills
- Flexible, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
This initial 3 year project is in the Perth metro area, full sponsorship and relocation are provided for the successful candidates.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
Zenith Search for ALUA
All applications will be treated strict confidence