Senior Urban Designer / Layout Designers!
This is an opportunity to join an architectural and urban design studio which forms part of a larger sustainable development and delivery team.
They provide services in architecture, urban design and masterplanning and have studios throughout the UK, taking projects from masterplan level through to construction on site.
This is a pivotal role within the group, and the successful candidate will be offered excellent opportunities to develop and grow your skills and career through involvement in a wide variety of projects as well as a competitive salary, pension scheme, contributions towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment.
Post pandemic this practice has been operating a hybrid of remote and office working with two days from home and three from the office.
The salary for this position is £43,000 - £47,000 DOE.
- 3+ years post qualification experience with an understanding of delivering exemplar masterplanning and urban design schemes.
- Experience working on various types of residential led projects around the UK
- You will be providing project leadership to assist the Design Directors, developing master plans, strategic urban planning concepts and strategies, feasibility studies, design and access statements and design codes.
- You will play a key role in the growth strategy by working closely with the Design and Planning Directors and other senior staff identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Proficient software skills including AutoCAD 2D and 3D, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Martha Mackie. Martha is a consultant at mustard specialising in architecture. She works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers, and contractors across London, including numerous AJ100 firms.
Martha Mackie | email@example.com | 0117 284 0488 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk
For more jobs in Built Environment Interior Design, Visualisation, Graphics & Digital or Experiential and Events keep your eyes on www.mustardjobs.co.uk
JOB ID: 59069