Structural Engineer- VACANCIES UK WIDE!!
Salary up to £40,000 + Attractive benefits/flexible work arrangement, bonus schemes and more!
England/ Scotland/ Wales
I have a number of wonderful opportunities UK wide for Structural Engineers looking to join successful, Civil and Structural Design Practices at cities around the UK. Working throughout some of the largest cities in the UK (and some of he smaller ones too!) our clients have busy, forward thinking workloads and the successful applicant would get the chance to work on a wide ranging portfolio of building structures ventures largely focusing on residential, Leisure, industrial and commercial developments.
Our client is offering the chance to join friendly, close knit design teams and the chosen applicant will be offered on-going support to progress within the firm to Senior, Principal and then Associate level. You will be offered a healthy starting salary, regular pay reviews, a pension contribution and discretionary bonus schemes.
In order to be considered for these Structural Engineer roles you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have previous experience working on building structures ventures (residential/commercial/Leisure etc.)
- You will have a working knowledge of CAD
- You will have the ability to design in all contemporary materials (steel/concrete/timber and masonry)
- A minimum of 2 years (or more) experience working on building structures ventures
- Previous experience using TEKLA/Tedds would be beneficial **
- You will work well as part of a close knit design team
- You will have strong communication skills
Working as a Structural Engineer you will;
- Produce designs/specifications
- Generate reports
- Work towards Chartership
- Attend client liaison meetings
- Mentor Graduate Engineers/Technicians
In order to discuss Structural Engineer vacancies at cities across the UK and other roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on 01792 341104 or email your CV to Mikaela.Rabaiotti@penguinrecruitment.co.uk
£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS
01792 365 104
0121 442 2233