Technical & Compliance Manager Contract Position Teesside
Your new company
Hays are delighted to be partnering with a respected North East housing provider to recruit a Technical & Compliance Manager on a contract basis. The role is expected to last until end of December 2019, due to departmental restructure, we are there fore seeking an experienced, professional and technically strong candidate to support this role.
Your new role
You will be responsible for coordinating, checking and validating data and documentation to ensure statutory landlord compliance across all regulatory landlord functions in respect of domestic and commercial buildings. You will also be responsible for supporting the Compliance Manager with design specifications, service level agreements, policy, procedures and the development of risk management approach to the reduction of risk. You are also required to carry out the following duties:
- Attend meetings and work with programme delivery teams to ensure that all work is compliant and applicable documentation is received in a timely manner.
- Develop specifications, SLAs, KPIs and tender to appoint third party auditors across all compliance areas.
- Manage and coordinate third party compliance audits.
- Scrutinise reports and findings, identify trends and implement any appropriate actions required to ensure business and compliance and improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate skills, experience and qualification in the following areas:
- Strong Leadership and management skills
- Strong IT Skills particularly relating to the use of databases and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of current homes safety compliance
- Project management experience relating to property maintenance / asset management & compliance.
- Ideally a mechanical or electrical background - with a relevant further education qualification.
- NEBOSH General Certificate
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
£20.00 - £30.00 per hour