Looking for your next step up within your career? An exciting new position has just become available for a talented Architect to join their 20 strong team in Leicester.
Due to a several successful bids being greenlighted, my client are now in a position to start expanding their team and bring on a well-rounded Architect. Stretching back over 60 years, this award winning construction consultancy have been delivering rich and diverse projects, spanning many different building types and sectors, both here in the UK and internationally. Their portfolio of projects include hotels, advanced manufacturing, education buildings, healthcare, offices, R&D projects and residential housing.
This practice offers client care and advice that very few, if any can match. The Architecture team fully embrace this philosophy by approaching each and every project with a straightforward desire to create simple, elegant, sustainable and functional buildings and structures, which withstand the test of time in terms of style, performance and user needs.
• Carry out feasibility studies and design proposals for review
• Cooperate with other members of the design team and coordinate their output
• Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
• Providing a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working
• Inspection of building work on site
• Ability to work autonomously, designing and delivering projects with minimal supervision
• Strong design and technical skills
• Strong 3D visualisation skills
• Significant post qualification experience in a similar role
• Experience working on healthcare projects
• Proficiency in Revit is essential to the role. Please include example projects using Revit and BIM software
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between our clients and our highly skilled project teams. You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high level of diligence and organisational skills.
This practice is renowned for investing heavily in their employees, who they see as their biggest asset, The associated benefits for this role are:
• 25 days holiday plus study leave
• Private Healthcare
• Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies
• Life Assurance
• Pension: Standard 6% Ridge Contribution
• Very competitive salary, ranging up £40k PA
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Jack Perks. Jack is a consultant at mustard specialising in permanent recruitment within Birmingham and the West Midlands. He works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across the West Midlands including numerous AJ100 firms.
Jack Perks | email@example.com | +44 (0)203 854 1100 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk