Seeking great weather, amazing location and world class construction projects to work on?
Is 2023 your year to make the big move “down under” to the land of opportunity?
Mentorship, coaching & the opportunity to develop your career with an elite project delivery team.
Are you seeking great adventure and an outdoor lifestyle? Would you enjoy being able to access some of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world? Surfing, fishing, boating and much much more. With full sponsorship provided to the right candidates, this would be the time to relocate to Australia! Perth is consistently highly ranked in the most livable cities IN THE WORLD!
Join a City Shaping Project that will re-connect suburbs and incorporate leading sustainably initiatives. The Armadale Line Upgrade Alliance (ALUA) is an Alliance partnership between Acciona Construction Australia, BMD Constructions, WSP Australia, AECOM Australia and the Public Transport Authority (PTA). The Alliance is delivering the Victoria Park-Canning Level Crossing Removal project which will, elevated three sections of the rail line and remove six level crossings, create 5 new elevated train stations and create new publicly accessible spaces within the rail corridor.
We are searching for experienced Engineers/ Agents at various levels who have worked on complex civil, structural, or rail construction projects in the UK or Ireland. You will have demonstrable delivery experience on projects from £10m+ .
We are recruiting Engineers for people with a background in track, building stations, signalling and communication, and OLE.
You will be accountable for:
- Plan and co-ordinate project engineering assignments entailing technical specifications and detailed plans;
- Deliver a high level of quality around engineering and leadership to achieve a successful project delivery
- Manage key planning and programme status with regard to progress, time, cost and contractual issues;
- Ensure engineers complete all project obligations, e.g. site diary entries, HSE inspections
- Prepare programs for allocated work packages that meets the objectives of the project;
- Coordinate resources including manpower and monitor progress, evaluate results and recommend changes in specifications or plans as appropriate;
- Review, sign-off and monitor subcontractors Site Safety Plans & Safe Work Method Statements in conjunction with the Engineers, Supervisors and HSE Advisors;
- Measure, record and report on project progress against program allocated work
- Lead and participate in pre-start and toolbox meetings as required
To be considered for this role:
Qualification in Civil / Structural, Mechanical or Electrification Engineering or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- A proven history of successfully delivering projects of £10m + in value
- Proven experience on road, rail, or structures projects
- An ability to liaise with clients, direct staff, and subcontractors
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and reporting on the project financial position against budget
- Strong understanding of construction planning
This initial 3 year project is in the Perth metro area, full sponsorship and relocation provided for the successful candidates
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now.
Zenith Search for ALUA
All applications will be treated with strict confidence