Recruitment Consultant (Construction)
If you are looking for the next stage in your career, we are building our team to grow into the market leading supplier in the South West. MadiganGill are the preferred suppliers of a number of the largest construction businesses in the UK and looking for consultants to support our current major projects while networking to increase our share of the market.
The company was formed in 2009 in London and takes great pride in extending our extensive knowledge of the industry and attention to detail in searching for the right candidates into our regional offices.
- A competitive salary reflective of experience
- Monthly commission/bonuses
- Clear progression opportunities throughout your career
- On the job training with managers and directors
- Regular team nights out
- Pension plan
- To build and grow a client base
- Maximise profit through the understanding of your clients requirements
- Arrange client meetings to build relationships
- Provide consultative information to clients
- Negotiating charge and pay
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements
We are looking for someone with at least 12-18 months recruitment experience and the ability to work with high levels of resilience in a fast paced environment.
If you are interested in a conversation regarding this position, please contact James on 07464498808