Leading multidisciplinary design studio with an award-winning portfolio of large-scale mixed-use/housing projects in the UK is looking for a senior urban designer to lead projects in close collaboration with their in-house architects and landscape designers at all stages. If you have a degree in urban design, considerable experience working on large-scale regeneration projects in the UK and a passion to create better places for everyone, this could be for you. This studio has an amazing office space, offers a collaborative working environment, busy social calendar and excellent career development opportunities.
- Day-to-day lead on multiple large-scale housing-led urban regeneration projects through all stages.
- Collaborate with in-house architects and landscape designers.
- Develop designs both digitally and through hand-sketching and diagramming.
- Lead consultation meetings and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Post-graduate degree in urban design with considerable UK experience working on large-scale projects, ideally mixed-use/housing and regeneration at all stages.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills with experience of working directly with clients and other consultants.
- Acute attention to detail with exceptional design skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills.