Are you looking for your next move ? A new Senior Architectural Technologist/ Technical Architect has recently become available for a well established Architects practice based in central Nottingham. They are currently a team 20 here and are looking to expand due to an increase in workload.
My client have recently secured a large MOD framework, and so they are requiring the right person to come with this type of sector familiarity and will be a critical requirement for your application to be successful. Given the fact it is MOD related work, I'm unable to mention the type of projects or stages you will be working across unfortunately. This being said, if you have worked on MOD projects in your career, and have at least 2-3 years familiarity in this sector - please don't hesitate to get in touch!
They are all currently working from home, and they are flexible on this right person starting straight from home, with the view of you coming into the office at least once a week.
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and organise a small dedicated teams workload and meet key deadlines.
- Ability to programme work content and support the team in delivery.
- Thorough demonstrable knowledge of technical construction and detailing being proficient in both Revit/ AutoCAD
- Good client-facing communication skills and experience in liaising and coordinating work with specialist consultants
The salary on offer will be circa £45-50k PA
For a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Jack Perks. Jack is a consultant at mustard specialising in permanent recruitment within Birmingham and the West Midlands. He works with private practice, multidisciplinary consultancies, developers and contractors across the West Midlands including numerous AJ100 firms.
Jack Perks | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 (0)203 854 1100 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk