Mechanical Engineer - Manchester
Salary up to £40,000 plus benefits
Our client a successful, award winning Multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy are actively seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join a friendly team of Building Services Engineers in Manchester. Working on a host of interesting building services projects, you will become a key member within the design team working across Residential, Commercial and Educational sectors. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to take the next progressive step in their career.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits and pension package and real options to progress within the consultancy.
In order to be considered for this Mechanical Building Services Engineer role you will:
- Hold a BEng or MEng Degree in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Have a minimum of 3 years (or more) consultancy experience
- Be working towards CEng status with IMechE or CIBSE
- Have a Technical design background managing M&E design teams
- Have strong working knowledge in the use of IES Modelling, BIM and AutoCAD
- Work well as part of the design team, mentoring junior team members
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hold a clean UK driving licence
In order to discuss this Mechanical Building Services Engineer role or other similar roles within the Building Services sector please call RONNIE SPINKS or 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.firstname.lastname@example.org