Civil CAD Technician, Stockport - take a look!!
Civil CAD Technician
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £20,000 - £25,000 + Excellent Benefits /Training
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and motivated Civil CAD Technician to join a successful, well-established Civil and Structural Design Consultancy in a vibrant team based in Stockport. Our client is working on a variety of unique ventures across Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors and you will be offered significant opportunities to progress along with a competitive salary and package.
In order to be considered for this Civil CAD Technician role you will;
- Previous experience working in a design based environment
- Excellent communication skills and IT skills
- Competent using AutoCAD
- Any previous experience in Civils 3D or microdrainage
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Working as a Civil CAD Technician you will;
- Be responsible for the production of engineering drawings in accordance with project requirements
- Experience of producing roads, drainage and/or highways engineering drawings and detailing for projects in a variety of sectors.
- Ideally, the successful CAD Technician will have the ability to carry out design works in accordance with S38, S278 and/or DMRB
For this Civil CAD Technician role our client is offering;
- Competitive Salary
- Regular pay reviews
- Flexible work environment
In order to discuss this Civil CAD Technician role and other similar roles within the civils sector please call Steven Hill on 01792 365001 or email your CV