Our trades & labour team are seeking CSCS card holding general labourers with asbestos awareness.
Your new company
Our specialist trades & labour team are seeking CSCS card holding general labourers with health and safety level 1 and asbestos awareness training and certificate in Chichester.
Your new role
Our clients work in a range of construction fields from large scale new builds through to smaller renovations, refurbishments and interior fit outs.
What you'll need to succeed
General site labourers will be required to assist with a variety of duties such as moving materials, unloading deliveries, assisting trades on site and ensuring health & safety in upheld around the site.
All candidates must:
- Hold a CSCS card
- Have asbestos awareness training and certificate.
- Have Level 1 Health and Safety.
- Have full PPE (Personal Protective Equipment - Hard Hat, boots, hi-vis, gloves & goggles)
- Be hard working, reliable and punctual
- Have good communication skills and be able to work alone on your own initiative or as part of a team
What you'll get in return
You will receive a good hourly rate paid hourly and an opportunity to work with one of our top clients in the construction industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.