Technical Housing Architect with ArchiCAD – Leading East London Practice
An acclaimed London practice working on some major housing and regeneration schemes is looking for an Architect to work from detailed design to completion of a high-profile London based project. This team of just over 60 offer a collaborative and well-structured working environment offering the perfect opportunity for a budding architect with proven experience on UK based housing schemes grow their skillset.
- Lead a team on a part of a large UK based housing scheme from Stages 3-6.
- Attending meetings and dealing with clients, local authorities and coordinating the in-house team.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 to 6 on large urban regeneration and housing projects.
- Good working knowledge of ArchiCAD is essential
- A solid understanding of UK building regulations and construction process.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader contributing greatly to a widely published project.