Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
1 day left
- Job Type
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £55k + company benefits + car allowance
The Company: My client is one of the UK's largest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in the design, management, infrastructure, real estate, civil engineering, environmental management, and transport sectors.
- The Senior Quantity Surveyor role covers a range of activities which may include cost planning, value management, feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis, lifecycle costing, tendering, valuation, dispute resolution, and cost estimating.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders.
- Allocating work to subcontractors.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management.
- Experienced as a Senior QS / MQS or at Commercial management level within an engineering/project management environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- A proven track record of managing projects at various levels with accountability for the commercial delivery.
- Able to confidently manage subcontractor accounts.
- This client emphasis, training and development.
- They will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately.
- As well as a generous basic salary they also give you a generous holiday entitlement (which increases with service), discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; childcare vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle.
- All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Project Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly