Finishing Manager - Required for Main Contractor for Residential project in Greenwich
Finishing Manager with Main Contractor for Residential development - Greenwich
Finishing Manager required for residential development in Greenwich.
About the Client: SSA are recruiting on behalf of a £115m turnover Design & Build Contractor family owned firm who are a leading name in the industry.
About the Role: The successful candidate will be joining a strong existing management team, with the objective being to increase the range of experience within the department.
About the Responsibilities Reporting to a Project Manager; the Finishing Manager will have full responsibility for the fit-out stages of the project. The responsibilities will include ;
- Construction phase / short term programming and monitoring.
- Practical build-ability assessment & input.
- Material scheduling and purchase requisitions.
- Labour and subcontractor site management & motivation.
- Site Management of Health & Safety, risk assessment and method statements.
- Quality management responsibility on site for the process and final product.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and consultants.
- 1st & 2nd Fix Carpentry
- First Aid Qualification.
- Experience with Considerate Constructors Scheme Recruitment Requirement
If you are interested in this role, please contact me on 02031375550 or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Finishing Manager - Required for Main Contractor for Residential project in Greenwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly