Aviation Experienced Architects Required For Cutting-edge Practice
About this role
Internationally recognised architecture practice known for their award-winning design are looking for talented Architects to work on a high profile aviation project from their Central London office.
- Work within an established and structured team to aid design delivery on a high profile UK aviation project
- Contribute to the design development and explore ideas
- Responsible for specific packages within the project
- Liase with the client and help ensure the smooth running of the project
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Architect with 5-10 years post Part III experience
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on large-scale aviation projects
- Fluency using Revit , Rhino and Grasshopper
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of mentoring more junior team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-renowned practice with a reputation for excellent large scale design and be part of a prestigious project. If you feel this opportunity aligns with your background and experience, don't miss out, apply today!
Apply for Aviation Experienced Architects Required For Cutting-edge Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly