(Polyurethanes) Operations Manager - Warwick
Salary £47,000 + car + phone + pension
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a successful, UK leading manufacturer of polyurethane formulated systems. The operations of the company involve fast moving polymerization and blending operations. You will report directly to the Managing Director, effectively managing incoming logistics, production, dispatch, warehousing and administration operations on site.
Our client is an excellent basic salary, company car, phone and an excellent pension scheme.
In order to be considered for this Operations Manager role you will:
- Hold a 2:1 Science based degree or equivalent in Material Science
- 7 + years' experience in chemical operations, involving blending and polymerization operations
- Be self-motivated with a strong drive to achieve tangible results
- Process excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work on your own, giving regular updated to the Managing Director in weekly meetings
- Have the ability to think on your feet and use your own initiative to overcome day to day issues
You will receive full training in the production of polyurethane chemistry and work as part of a successful team in a fast moving, high growth operation.
In order to discuss this Operations Manager role and other similar roles please call RONNIE on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to Ronnie.email@example.com