3 days left
- Job Type
Position: Technical Manager
Location: North Wales
Salary: £55k + car allowance + company benefits
The Company: My client is one of the UK’s leading construction and development companies. They have grown steadily over two centuries to become one of the most successful and respected names in the building, property development and construction industries. They are highly experienced in delivering new developments, ranging from homes to commercial, industrial and mixed-use schemes and has successfully delivered more than 25,000 student units throughout the UK since 1999.
- Ensure drainage and estate roads are adopted.
- Co-ordinate the design of housing developments.
- Coordinate and manage site team’s technical requirements.
- Resolve site queries on technical issues.
- Ensure that accurate design information sent to site.
- Monitor and review engineering design.
- Attend, chair and minute site meeting and issue to relevant people.
- Attend client meetings and manage their expectations.
- Provide accurate information on time to facilitate subcontract orders.
- Ensure that both building regulation issues and planning issues are dealt with effectively.
- Ensure that technical information in the office is up to date.
- Ensure information management systems are being used correctly.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Produce and revise drawings as and when required.
- Ensure drawing information is available to allow procurement to calculate materials and quantities required for site.
- Other relevant tasks as requested.
- Requiring education/ qualifications to a level of NVQ 3, ‘A’ Level, HNC, or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Good knowledge of computers including Excel, Word, Asta Project
- Good communication skills and patience
- Strong time management
- Experience of working with high rise, mixed use developments is essential
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly